To use the pagebuilder effectively, you need some basic knowledge of CSS. A good CSS reference source is w3schools.com.
The pagebuilder lets you build responsive pages using easy to create Content Blocks:
- Content Blocks are simple containers used to insert your content.
- They can be used with any page template.
- They can be divided into columns.
- They can hold any type of content: text, panoramas, galleries, sliders, video, etc.
- They can be easily styled with basic CSS classes or inline styles.
- Each content block has its own shortcode and you can insert them not only in pages but also into posts, panoramas, etc.
To learn more about Content Blocks, see the article: How to Create Content Blocks.