Normally, WordPress displays as its homepage a page with the latest posts. However, if you create a custom homepage, you may want to also create a page showing the lates posts, like the Blog page on the theme demo. To do this, follow these steps:
- Go to Pages > Add New
- Type in the title, for example: Blog, News, Latest Panoramas, etc.
- Under Page Attributes select the template “Blog” from the drop-down list of page templates
- Disable Comments & Trackbacks
- Click the Publish buttton
To assign the page you just created as the page that displays your latest posts, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings > Reading
- Select the Static Page option
- From the Posts page dropdown list select the name of the Blog page you created.
- Click the Save Changes button