Theme licencing and usage
- The GeoPress360 WordPress Theme carries a non-exclusive usage license.
- You may use the theme on an unlimited number of web sites you own and are directly used, managed & maintained by you.
- You may not distribute, rent, give or sell the theme to others in part or in whole.
- If you are a developer and use this theme to create a web site for a customer, your customer must purchase a license to legally use the theme.
When you purchase the theme and successfully complete the payment process, an account will be created for you that will enable you to login to the Customer Area and download your files. You’ll also receive a confirmation email telling you the same thing you’re reading here. If you face any issues downloading your files, please contact me.
Browser & Device Compatibility
The theme has been tested for compatibility with most modern web browsers and several portable, handheld and desktop devices.
If you need to verify compatibility with a specific device or browser, please check the online demo.
Returns & Refunds
Since I offer non-tangible, irrevocable digital goods I do NOT accept returns and do NOT issue refunds. To make sure the theme meets your needs and requirements please check the online demo before purchasing.
Customer support is provided via email. My aim is to resolve any issues that may arise as quickly as possible. Support is not provided via Twitter, Facebook or other similar media.
No warranty or guarantee of any kind is offered with this theme. There is no guarantee it will function with 3rd party components, plugins or web browsers and I will not be held liable for any loss of data of any other malfunction stemming from its use. By purchasing this theme you agree that my maximum liability for ANY reason is limited to the purchase price of this theme. To make sure the theme meets your needs and requirements please check the online demo before purchasing.
- Your personally identifiable information will never be sold or rented to third parties.
- Your personal information will not be shared with anyone except to comply with the law, develop products, or protect my rights.
- You will not recive any junk/spam emails.
- “Cookies” are used to help personalize and maximize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is either stored in your computer’s memory temporarily (a “session” cookie) or placed on your hard drive (a “persistent” cookie) by a web page server. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline all cookies if you prefer.
- When you purchase the theme, your email address will be included to the customer mailing list in order to send you email notifications about new versions & updates. You can opt out of receiving such notifications at any time.