Installing the GeoPress360 Theme From the WordPress Dashboard
- Navigate to Appearance > Themes.
- Click Install Themes and then click the Upload button.
- Find the file “geopress360-vx.x.x.zip” on your computer (hint: it’s under the directory: theme-file) and click the “Install Now” button.
- The theme will be uploaded and installed.
- When the theme has been installed, click the Activate link.
The following video shows the theme installation process.
Uploading via FTP to WordPress
- Find the file “geopress360-vx.x.x.zip” on your computer (hint: it’s under the directory: theme-file) and extract it.
- When extracted, you’ll see the folder geopress360-vx.x.x.
- Use an FTP client to access your web server and upload the entire geopress360-vx.x.x folder under the wp-content/themes/ directory on your server.
- In your WordPress Dashboard go to Appearance > Themes and activate the GeoPress360 theme.